Join The Brun Bear Foundation as it reviews highlights from 2017 and looks forward to 2018... Everyone's invited!
Happy New Year!
And thank you for making 2017 a fantastic year!
Twelve months characterised by record levels of activity, engagement, fundraising and donations for a mix of community, medical and animal welfare causes!
Our jam-packed programme of events saw us host sold-out Brun Bear Foundation Dinners and expanded TRIPLE Challenge events. Then there was participation in a range of book readings, fetes and fairs...
We are committed to increasing our charitable programme and the wheels are in motion for an even busier 2018.
Our goals include:
• Publication of the second book in The Adventures of Brunhilfer and Brunfin series.
• Expanding and diversifying the number of commercial, charitable and community partnerships
• Scaling our popular Brun Bear Foundation Dinners
• Cloning The TRIPLE Challenge event
• Further promoting the Brun Bear Foundation Grant Programme
• Tough Mudder with Team Downham!
• Our next Annual Epic Adventure: The Uganda International Marathon! Red Bull calls it one of the eight toughest marathons in the world!
(And yes, you are welcome to join!)
More details to follow...
Thank you for your continued friendship and support.
We literally could not do it without you!
Stay tuned for further updates and as always: everyone is invited!
With sincere thanks and best wishes,