The Brun Bear Foundation is again partnering with ‘our Michelin Star’ Gabriel Waterhouse of The Waterhouse Project to bring 15 lucky people the chance to enjoy a sumptuous five course, five star meal and with fine wines at Gabriel’s beautiful London (England) home!
Our motto is ‘inspiring food and wine in aid of inspiring causes!’ The atmosphere is always warm and inviting – and everyone is invited! Or to put it another way: Great food. Great causes. Great company!
Five course Brun Bear Foundation Dinner with wine!
BRUN BEAR FOUNDATION
12 MAY 2017 MENU
* Pomegranate Bellini on arrival
* Spring vegetable risotto
* Crab and scallop lasagne, squid ink pasta, pea shoots
* Roast guinea fowl, broad beans and peas, sherry and morel jus
* Rhubarb, yoghurt and rose parfait
* Androuet seasonal cheeses, grape chutney acompanied with
* Sourdough breadwhipped watercress butter
* Coffee and chocolate and thyme truffles
* Fine wines included!